Message language and copying the text

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Message language and copying the text

Hi,

I know this is not vital but if only we could copy texts from message menu. I mean ı want to play, for example, in spanish or french servers and people naturally write me in their own language and ı want to understand what they are saying basically. When ı try to copy what he says for google translate etc, the system doesnt permit to do it. Generally most text fields are copiable, can you do that if it's not so difficult.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alat Urka ().

• Do a search for "Google Translate plugin" and you will find a plug in for Chrome which you can toggle and it will translate anything on the page to your desired language.
      This eliminates the need to copy and paste text. Its pretty awesome!

Though the same way you can use the regular google translate page to write and then paste in the desired language.

Neither are perfect, but gets the job done
    • Zolutar wrote:

Do a search for "Google Translate plugin" and you will find a plug in for Chrome which you can toggle and it will translate anything on the page to your desired language.
      This eliminates the need to copy and paste text. Its pretty awesome!

Though the same way you can use the regular google translate page to write and then paste in the desired language.

Neither are perfect, but gets the job done
      Thank you for the suggestion bro That would really work but language is not the only problem ı think. I want to copy :)