How do you counter Multiple Rocket Launchers?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Some players, myself included, had a too easy time to provock 50 000 casualties without a single one, with early rush of Strike+CM.

They so try to nerf this one trick pony approach.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon wrote:

Multiple Rocket Launchers have been nerfed from their prior stats :

They have the longest range of all artilleries, and have no direct counter (in terms of artillery). The best strategy against them is "close combat".

Mobile artillery do better damage output than them if you close the distance.

It's exactly like the railgun on S1914 : you just need to be "decisive" on your charge. This kind of weapon feeds on your hesitation
      LMAO I saw "railgun" and freaked out. I was like THERE'S A RAILGUN IN S1914?? and then I had this huge letdown where I was like WAIT railguns didn't exist then... Opulon means the giant cannon on a train thingie... rip i got so excited for a second you don't even understand :P
    • Opulon wrote:

Multiple Rocket Launchers have been nerfed from their prior stats :

They have the longest range of all artilleries, and have no direct counter (in terms of artillery). The best strategy against them is "close combat".

Mobile artillery do better damage output than them if you close the distance.

It's exactly like the railgun on S1914 : you just need to be "decisive" on your charge. This kind of weapon feeds on your hesitation
      This guidance reminds me of a song Trooper by Iron Maiden
      If it looks stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.

If it looks stupid, it works, and it is also dangerous as hell, it is Russian.