Looking for serious CoN players : Video Series

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for serious CoN players : Video Series

Dear Players,
      Dorado Games are looking fluent english speaking players to create a series for Conflict of Nations, a realtime strategy game based on a modern military setting. Candidates are required to have a youtube account with a reasonable subscriber count, and produce a series of videos of themselves commenting/casting and playing CoN. If you are interested in joining our cause we are ready to endorse you, if you believe you fit the role please contact us at [email protected] and we will discuss further. This is an attractive opportunity for people who would like to expand on their existing audience, well done content will be supported through us.

//CoN Management
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

• I will be putting out content and you are free to use it....not looking to be on a team of people though. I don't want to commit to x amount of content in y days or anything like that.

See you on the battlefield

B2

**EDIT**

I read this again and it sounds snooty. If there is anything you want me to cover....I will add in as well. Thanks!