Gold cost raised again to heal jets?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I mean , airplanes are fairly strong and just 50 or 200 gold is way too low in my belief. Think also about the fact that 4x speed events are now almost constantly up, which makes it way easier for you to grow a big empire and obviously get lots of gold in the end of the game.
    Remind you that the Creators also need to make some money on it
    ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
    "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks
  • SPEAKING OF MAKING COIN.....I can't find a way to set up payment method to buy gold. Went to SHOP and all I get is 2 black boxes entitle RATES and PAYMENT METHOD. Where in God's name is the link to set up payment????
    " “If we can’t persuade nations with comparable values of the merit of our cause we better reexamine our reasoning.” - Robt. S. McNamara
  • @wrp523 please make an own thread if you have any sort of problems. We have an Issue with the payment section for now, the developers are working on it. Please be patient.

Moved to Questions & Answers
    Have a nice following day
    - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator

The post was edited 1 time, last by Luoniev ().

• @Moby: You do realize that our prices have always differed depending on the size of the stack you are healing and the "strength" of the units involved, right? So no. We did not raise prices again and again. It really depends on what you are healing.

//CLOSED
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf