Reduce annexation time and cost!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Reduce annexation time and cost!

This has been stated before but I want to press it onto the game developers in a more forceful way-we need to reduce annexation time and cost.

Frankly annexation costs the same as building 3 naval bases lvl 5, 2 air bases lvl 5 and researching main battle tanks.

That is the approximate value in cost of materials. This is ridiculous. The game developers claim that without annexation it would allow people to storm other countries in the early game but I think in the current format nobody can annex. NOBODY. Who wants to spend that much to only get 50 percent of resource production? Are you saying that I conquer some place then throw 50 percent of resources away? Absurd.

So either:
    a) Make annexation 10 times cheaper(literally)

or

b)Make sure you have 200 percent resource production and you get army base lvl 1, air base lvl 1 for free
    Famous quotes from me:
    "Just my important opinion"
    "The best player is the player who is patient, who is clever and who is ruthless."
    "I'm really great at diplomacy, terrible at strategy ;) "
  • The sense of annexion is to have the posibility to produce more units or to produce more resoures you cant buy on the market.
    I only annex, if I will have resources I cant buy on the market or if I want produce more units.
    We have this discuss already after the annex cost exploded. :D
    „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)
  • Not just that lets say I'm NK. I have only 3 cities at the beginning. Then I capture 7 more cities, polishing off South Korea and taiwan and parts of Japan. However now I can only mobilize in 3 cities. Those 3 cities that I had at the beginning as I don't have enough resources. You see?
    Famous quotes from me:
    "The best player is the player who is patient, who is clever and who is ruthless."
  • The only positive things i can say about recent resource balance updates is , the ratio of resources seems to be about right , Fuel to Electronic to rare resources and so on . As far as volume of resources produced in both Homeland and Annexed cities being reduced and Annex time / costs being increased i am 100% positive these changes were made to sell more gold , nothing to do with making the game function in a more enjoyable fashion. These were not the only recent changes to resources , building times and cost was changed , a net increase to both as well as increased training times and costs.
  • Yeah I know Liqter. As the time goes by the developers want more and more cash...just sad.

But at least they keep the base game free..meaning you actually have a chance to get so good at the game you don't need gold to win.
    Famous quotes from me:
  • @Superchan: Warning issued - you are criticising our business model.

@Liqter: Same warning goes for you - stop flaming against our business. The "recent" changes you mentioned took place LAST SEPTEMBER.

IF WE DON'T MAKE MONEY THERE IS NO GAME!
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf