Tactics and stratagies

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Last warrior wrote:

Bohemianation wrote:

ALL very good, but whatabout a game stratagy from there?

South America, North America, Africa, The islands north of Australia???
      If you play for fun, develope and use more then 2/3 units. For easy win all you need: heavy bombers, strikers, naval strikers, TDS's, SAM's, CM's, at least tier 2 motoinfantry, some destroyers-fregates-submarines stacks.
      All other units are only for fun in game.
      I've never understood: Why do so many nations not use mechanized infantry? They're faster, tougher, and have an awesome synergy with armor ingame. I've used them basically since I started, and I've wrecked nations because they used motorized infantry and I used mechanized, so I'd come out on top in fights and slaughter their armies.
    • You could replace the MBTs with recon cars/IFVs and replace all the subs and what not with low level naval ships, and replace the strike fighters with Attack Helicopters. You could also cut out the AAVs and just use Marines.
      "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine

• Marines with amphibious armor at several points along a coast line.

Establish a beachhead. Build an air strip, field hospitol, even a marina (if you have no taste for a city landing) on said beachhead.

If your wanting to land in a city port. Time the invasion in such a way that your Marines begin the assault up and down the coast-line from city ports.

then once defensive units have been drawn away from coastal citys, begin deployment in said citys

Just a thought or two.......

H-
      Those who would sacrifice their liberty for security deserve neither.

I am not a maker of hats but a harbinger of doom