Guerilla warfare units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yes IEDs! You can place them in your cities and if people invade they blow up! What a great idea!

Of course it would be cheaper then conventionals, have less mobilization time and do less damage
      Famous quotes from me:
      "Just my important opinion"
      "The best player is the player who is patient, who is clever and who is ruthless."
      "I'm really great at diplomacy, terrible at strategy ;) "
    • Okay for the different doctrines:

EUROPEAN:1.Hawker Hurricane
      2.Mechersmitt Me109
      3.Supermarine Spitfire

AMERICAN:1.Grumman F6 Hellcat
      2.F8 hellcat
      3.P-51 Mustang

EASTERN:A6MZero?
      Famous quotes from me:
      "The best player is the player who is patient, who is clever and who is ruthless."
    • Just saying, If this idea was to be implemented into the game, then they should have the skins of insurgents, and they should be able to be produced anywhere and all you have to have is maybe a military outpost? In cities maybe you just need a recruitment center? Just more food for thought. Also, for helicopters you could add the Mi-8? Or Mi-2? Just very, very, very old Soviet era helicopters. The skins could be basic camo+rust that you would see on the Helicopters in Chernobyl. Then you could add mortars for Support, and T54s for Tier 1 tanks. For planes, you could add a DC-3 with a bunch of DsHKs, Napalm, and Bombs on it. Maybe these guys could be 1-3 Hours to make? Very inexpensive, very weak, and just not that great at attack.. If these were to be implemented I would use them as harassment units, just to fxzk with the enemy as they advance/retreat.
      "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine

The post was edited 1 time, last by JCS Darragh ().

• Lol with how we are making a fleshed out tech tree this would almost be its own doctrine. Focus on weak cheap units that could be in numbers. maybe an nk specific doctrine?
      but super weak but cheap units with the purpose to just add numbers would be nice. I the idea isn't to foreign. I think russia has used very old weapons to add numbers in some of their wars. I mean countries today still use t34 tanks in active service. It could help turn the tide if you were fighting a losing war against a larger nation. use the units as target saturation suicide units constantly hitting the larger nation, could wear the enemy units down while your actual troops could finish them.
      If you make a man a fire he will be warm for a couple hours, now light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
    • Well, they could use this as a doctrine if they do add rouge state as a playable faction. Just saying that would be really cool as a doctrine for the African Countries since they don't have that great of a military, or maybe for even a couple middle eastern countries too..
      "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine

• well its still fun to flesh these ideas out incase they decide to add it and need ideas, or they just see many players talking about it.

• Also I am going to steal your idea and flesh it out more... for reasons. You'll have credit tho bb

• Hey guys if you liked this thread check out JCS Darragh's thread about Rogue insurgents/Guerilla warfare units. Thank you!

And btw when will a game dev actually post a comment on this thread?
      Famous quotes from me: