BIg combat issue.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BIg combat issue.

Game is 2235373. I was Cuba and sent units in these groups to Port au Prince:

1 CRV
      2 Motorized infantry
      2 motorized infantry

I sent them all about 15 mins apart. I fight 2 motorized infantry at Port au Prince. Yes I understand entrenchment bonus but all my troops were full strength. Are you saying 25 percent entrenchment bonus makes 2 motorized infantry beat 4 motorized infantry and a CRV? It was AI so it couldn't have topped up health using gold. And the city didn't even have a single bunker.

Plz sort this out, I know the game devs are good at sorting issues quickly. Is this specific to this individual game? IDK.

Ps.It was one of the new 4x speed games
      Famous quotes from me:
      "Just my important opinion"
      "The best player is the player who is patient, who is clever and who is ruthless."
      "I'm really great at diplomacy, terrible at strategy ;) "
    • If i start from the hypothesis all units were level 1.

Defending units were 2 motorised inf :

30 soft HP / 11,25 soft damage (9 *1,25) - 7,5 hard damage (6*1,25)

Attacking units were 4 inf + 1 CRV :

1 st group :

30 HP / 4,5 soft damage (6*0,75)

2 st group :

30 HP / 4,5 soft damage (6 * 0,75)

3 st group :

35 hard HP / 7 soft damage.

Overall, it's normal you suffered huge casualties, as you attacked an entrenched defensive unit with non-offensive units (and one offensive unit).

I find a bit surprising you were defeated, but it's not "off the charts". I recommand you scout the city to see how much HP the remaining infantry has got. Pretty sure it's near death.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.