End my old game please?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• End my old game please?

Hey if anyone here is able to end games, could you delete/end my old game? It is one Day 103, and no one is playing it anymore and I don't have the patience to sort through the AIs Mess and attempt to pull a win against no one. I am trying to create a Europe 1990 map for some friends and this map is preventing that game from being made. The Game ID is 2115934 if you need it, Thank You!
      "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine

• I can see the title, but I cannot see the the 'End Game' Button. I will try to end it via that..
      "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine

• I mean, I guess, I'll buy SC as soon as I get some more money..