Account Deleted?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Account Deleted?

So uh, I can't log into my account, I need someone to help me, my ingame name is JCS Darragh, and I have a game I need to complete!!! Can someone please assist me? I was able to log in at 0835 CST, but at 0923ish my account stopped working, and I tried to log in but it just says invalid username or password!
      "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine

• I found out what happened, Me and my friends all play on our school computers, and the school uses the same internet. We are all in a CoW game, can Dorado contact Bytro and try to get my friends accounts back as well? One account name was FearTheGermans, GrantedLocket07, Manhattan Project, and I believe that was it. I believe that CoW had a stroke and thought we were bots and deleted all of our accounts, we had somewhat high-level accounts and we would like to have them back, Me especially since I have been playing for three years. Thank you! Also, I need my CoN account back because that was deleted too, and I can't access my gmail atm because 1. Have no data on my phone and 2. the school locked our accounts into our chromebooks and we can't log out.
      "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine

• It will be interesting to see what happens.
      ToS prohibit multiple accounts from the same IP address. If, as you assert, you and your friends play using school computers all using the same ISP, and therefore the same IP address might put you at odds with Terms of Service.

Good Luck with that! ?(
    • well poop, then what is almost everyone at my school to do? doesn't that mean they could delete all of our accounts? doesn't that mean all of our accounts got deleted? ;( ?(

• Right, Which there was several IPs on the same game, Maybe you could use MAC Addresses?

• Danke, I am more concerned about my CoN account, and if you need any other information, I will try to give it to you.

• Reactivated. Important: Do not play COW (or CON) from one IP unless turning off the anti-cheat detection previously.
      CON simply tells you that your IP is already in use and bars you from entry into said match, but COW will ban the account instead.

I could not find the other users - please make sure the exact name is provided or even better User ID

Have a good one.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Alright, Thank you! Time to go invade more countries!!