New Game Map-Arctic/Antartica

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Game Map-Arctic/Antartica

So basically this idea is taken from COW. SO basically there are 10-20 players (all of which are above level 10 and above or something like that) and they have to infiltrate a secret base in the Arctic or in Antartica. Now because I'm not an active COW player I don't know too much about the details of the Arctic/Antartica game, because I don't have a high enough level, but maybe some good COW players can test it out. WHat would be really cool would be if every 5 days the icecap got smaller and smaller to mimic global warming(this is probably something for the long term) And if by day 30 nobody has found it then surprise surprise! The game ends with no reward. BUt of course if you find it you get more reward than in a normal game.

Sp what do you guys think?

And after this you can add the Arctic and Antartica to the WW2020 map cos you've already done the coding and stuff ;)

And of course the secret base has some serious fortifications and tons of troops. It should either be elite AI or it can be a player over some high level(like level 35)

So what do you guys think?
    Famous quotes from me:
    "Just my important opinion"
    "The best player is the player who is patient, who is clever and who is ruthless."
    "I'm really great at diplomacy, terrible at strategy ;) "