New annimated graphics

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New annimated graphics

I never posted here before and this is my first post. First let me say i do really love the game you guys have created. Before this last update i enoyed the realism of the graphics you had implemented thru out the game. Which brings me to my post. What you have done with the new animations has seriously hurt the game the endless nuke blooms on low morale territory the cartoonish graphics now used in battles are in no way an improvement to your game in fact they are so bad in this users opinion that i now find it hard to play. You leave me no options to turn the silly cartoon graphics off leaving just the really nice realist stuff you had used prior to. If you have to add stuff like this please give me the player a way of disablling it. I guess this will be my last game until its address the endless nuke blooms is very annoying. I also just cant stand the cartoon graphics i have to now watch during a battle.
    • Windows 10 is the OS Chrome is my browser its up to date. Game 2240813 The Black Talon i have screens shots i sent to Leprechuan. If you only changed the radar i cant imagine where all this other stuff is coming from. The low morale nuke blooms the flashing graphics during attacks. Its gotta be something in the games graphic file. I run no scripts of any kind. i give you links to the screens shots...

ibb.co/maksfn

ibb.co/mOpA0n

this is ust a couple of examples during combat its far worse the crazy cartoonish stuff that flashes. Ill try and capture one.

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Black Talon ().

• These nuke blooms popping over and over again its just incredibly annoying i dont see the point in this addition at all. So unneed the smoke was enough. On that i wish the smoke where more transparent and id love to even be able to turn it off as well to me i just want a playable game clean graphics which you had till this latest addition.
    • Hi Talon, what you are seeing is totally unintended from what I can tell.

Let me try to help you cause we are not suffering from the same issues with identical browser and OS in our test lab.

1) please clean your browser cache by pressing Ctrl-Shift-Delete

2) now make sure that your browser is up to date - latest version. To achieve this please follow these steps:

To update Google Chrome:
      1. On your computer, open Chrome.
      2. At the top right, click More .
      3. Click Update Google Chrome. If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
      4. Click Relaunch Chrome.

Now start the game again and report if there still are the same problems.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf