Help! Cant open game on mobile devices anymore!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah it just shows an endless loading screen for me. And I’m using the latest iPad Pro with really fast WiFi so it’s not like I’m playing with a 2000 year old device
      Famous quotes from me:
      "Just my important opinion"
      "The best player is the player who is patient, who is clever and who is ruthless."
      "I'm really great at diplomacy, terrible at strategy ;) "
    • Dos CON usually work on mobiles? i haven't ever been able to get it to load on my Pixel 2
      As always just my 2 cents

Use Helicopters, Special forces or Stealth. Use your head to play - not the missile button. - Germanico

These terrorists aren't trying to kill us because we offended them. They attack us because they want to impose their view of the world on as many people as they can, and America is standing in their way. - Marco Rubio
    • @Last warrior
      Thanks for bringing this up - very important actually.
      Please support us by posting your exact browser version number, OS, and game ID you experienced these freezes.
      We will look into it with Prio tomorrow.

@All:
      Unlike COW our game is NOT optimized for tablets - yet. So this may very well be the case. It may have to do with a OS update, with our update, a browser update or all of them.
      We really don't support mobile devices presently. If it works for you, that's super. If not, there is really nothing we can do until we decide to focus on getting a real mobile client running in the likes of COW.

Detailed info: COW and CON parted ways about 2 years ago.
      Bytro and we assist each other as sister companies, sharing the same engine but we are not the same team, company nor is the code the same... any longer.
      This being said, COW has about 1.5 years on us development wise. So unfortunately we cannot simply take their code and drop it into ours - wish it was that easy.
      Also please note the substantial differences in graphics, units, features etc. creating quite different requirements.
      The radar and missile features are extremely taxing for instance - and not so much visually as from a calculation and memory perspective.

Hope that explains it a bit better.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • ID 2251215 (i have only 1 round runing)
      *Google Chrome ist auf dem neuesten Stand.
      Version 64.0.3282.167 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)* Windows 7, Desktop-PC

Mobile version Chrome is latest too, dont have numbers now. Android 7, but only 2 GB RAM.
      And yeah, i dont remember exactly when i was able play CoN on mobile devices. I know that after some update it was not possible, so i returned to CoW . Hm... ok i would try different versions. may be i find some.
      But even Desktop PC has sometime troubles.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Last warrior ().