Agame server down

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Agame server down

The Agame CON server just went down. I've tried for half an hour to try to play via the new conflictnations.com server, but it keeps redirecting me to the agame con server, which is down. Germanico said in a response to my question that he believes anyone can play on the new conflictnations.com server. As far as I'm aware, if a user joined CON before Jan.1, 2018, they would be redirected to the agame server when logging in through the con website. Otherwise, newer players when logged in were able to play on the quicker, new CON server. The Agame CON server has been causing problems for me and many other players for the last few months. My computer is Windows 10 HP, and I'm using the newest version of Chrome. Not only is the Agame server laggy, it also crashes every 15 minutes. Now, the agame server is completely down. I ask the mods to find a fix to this problem. I am tired of using this dysfunctional Agame server, and I do not want to wait for STEAM release in order to be able to play the game on a legit conflict of nations server.
      I can speak like Crang ! I am speaking like Crang right now ! Can anybody else speak like Crang !