Coalition Sizes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coalition Sizes

Hi there. I was wondering if you could expand the size of a coalition from three. I am in a game where I have three people trying to join my coalition (one of which is already going to be accepted) and I want to accept another person.
    -sighs- Just one of the newbies.
    "What else is more terrifying than a huge missile called "The Flying Crowbar" that carries 16 hydrogen bombs, an unsheilded reactor and flies at tree top level? Nothing." -Me
  • I also find this hard when i make a coalition like a European Union you have me France,Britain,Germany,Italy,and Spain then Austria Norway Sweden Ukraine Serbia Romania Turkey all want to join and you keep getting messages saying can you accept me make it like at least 7 for 64 and 4 for 20 player map
    من المبالغة أن ندعو إعلان حماس والجهاد الإسلامي عن تحالف عسكري. إنها رسالة بأن شعبنا متحد في وجه العدوان الإسرائيلي - أحمد ياسين

twitter.com/i/status/1107767831981105153
  • Yak wrote:

It's dependent on the map you are playing on, 64 player can have a maximum of 5 and 20 player map can have a maximum of 3.
    We don't have any plans on changing this.

Ah, thanks.
    -sighs- Just one of the newbies.
    "What else is more terrifying than a huge missile called "The Flying Crowbar" that carries 16 hydrogen bombs, an unsheilded reactor and flies at tree top level? Nothing." -Me