Able Archer discussion and suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Able Archer discussion and suggestion

The able archer is now my favorite map on CoN :thumbup:
      I like it to have a complete scenario with armies like in real. No Nations without navy and airforce.
      I hope this map comes as Alliance vs. Alliance and Alliance intern map.

Also some suggestions for able archer:
      British special forces must 1 or 2 levels better researched in the begin (SAS was the origin of modern Special Forces)
      French airmobile also must be 1 or 2 levels better researched (foreign legion)
      Germany: 1or 2 level more for MBT researched (Leopard 2/ the other European nations had often Leopard 1)

I only played 1 game with West Germany so I could not see all the units of the Warsaw Pact. The most units I saw are well ressearched.
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)
    • Hi @RasczakRough,

I am happy you are interested - we had to postpone any adjustments from the test due to the steam launch. We are currently full force focused in Steam, so it will take some time until we continue our work on the scenario.

Rest assured we by no means plan to leave it at that one event.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf