General Feedback

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, they work totally differently

reference here :

partner.steamgames.com/doc/features/achievements/ach_guide

It's totally possible, from a dev point of view, that steam achievement for the game work, and in-game achievement don't work. This, maybe the team itself will have something to say about it
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
  • So modifiers get calculated but never shown, because Modifiers for Off. and Def are always shown as 0.00:

This makes it much harder to unterstand game mechanics for new players or even old players.

Also:

Balistic Missile have Damage vs Ships, but you can't aim them on sea provinces or ship units, so this is a missleading information? Or is there a trick to attack ships with ballistic missiles?

Also do they have a blast range? Do ballistic missiles only hit units in the center of a provinces or also units close to the center? Or even all units in a province? What about ICBM and cruise missiles?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kalrakh ().

• Friendly TDS in their home county:

Friendly TDS in my country:

Also how exactly do hospital work? They don't heal over time, but they don't heal at day change either.

My experiences from one Death Match map, is that they heal about twice a day and that one healing tick triggers aroun 04:00 map time. This is very odd and hardly to understand, even more for new players.

If they would heal over time it would be probably much more intuitive.

Also do hospital in a coast city help heal ships near that city at the coast? If yes that should be explained in the wiki, If not there needs to be rework for ship healing, because 2 per day is pretty underwhelming if ships have 75 or even 150 HP.
  • Some people like to hung achievements, some don't care. But if there are achievements, than they should work, pretty simple.

A new finding:

Why does SAM have a bigger helicopter reach than other units? My SAM and my Lafette are both at max level, so that should not be the reason?

SAM reach

Lafette reach

Also why do pictures not work properly anymore?
  • Please stop spamming Kalrakh.

There are ways of reporting bugs. What are you trying to achieve with this mixture of topics?

Please:

A) research if this bug has been reported before
    B) report a bug with full stats and explanation like this:

- what happened
    - where did it happen
    - did it happen repeatedly

C) report it in the appropriate bug section

I am closing this thread because it is not general feedback but a wild mix of information all thrown into one.

//G
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf

The post was edited 1 time, last by Germanico ().