Able Archer- Please end these two games.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Able Archer- Please end these two games.

These two games of able archer should be ended, as there are only about 3 "active" players that aren't really active. Note both games are at day 46, and each side has about 1000 vps each, so no team is really close to winning.

Game #1: Game ID: 2264830
      Description: Legit, this game isn't even loading anymore, I can see everything except for the map, it's just the blank CON logo screen. Looking at the players, there are 2 active players, but they have both not been on for days. There was a vote sent out to end this game days ago, but no response from any of the active players.

Game #2: Game ID: 2264840
      Description: Just like game above, it can still load, but nothing has happened in the game for the last few days. Vote sent out days ago, but is glitchy, no one able to vote. Two active players including me, the other player hasn't been on for days, not sure why they are called "active". I am the other active player, but I can't vote on the newspaper, it's pretty glitchy.
      I can speak like Crang ! I am speaking like Crang right now ! Can anybody else speak like Crang !
    • Hi Sarwesh , unfortunately we cannot end games on claims such as "there are only about 3 "active" players". Imagine the chaos we would be creating if we were simply closing other folks games...

This being said please find information on your games:

Concerning 2264830 - this game loads just fine - but has ended

Concerning 2264840 - you can end this game yourself by going to the CON news and scrolling all the way down: please note the END GAME button. It does require the last remaining active player to concur though.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf