Change name ingame

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I can understand what you are saying. Especially if you are a high ranking player other players may choose to gang up on you. If that is what you are afraid of the best option is to make a smurf account for yourself. However, if the reason you are afraid of this is because you have gathered a reputation for yourself through treachery or liberal use of Nukes then that unfortunately is something you will have to deal with. Forming long standing relations as either a trustworthy or not trustworthy individual is just one aspect of a grand strategy game. My best advice is if you do decide to betray somebody send them a message explaining why afterwards
    • Agony wrote:

If that is what you are afraid of the best option is to make a smurf account for yourself.
      Creating multiple accounts will just result in them being closed.

Kristovi wrote:

I could also recruit some friend to GB them through any games.
      Wolfpacking is not the best way to go, as this is against the rules.

If you are bing harrashed by players, report it. The support team is here to help you, and we do not allow harrashment. We can help you, you just have to make a report on the player (ingame), and then we'll go see what we can do.
      Aeblemost
      Community Coordinator
      Conflict Of Nations | Dorado Games
    • I am going to throw my two cents into this conversation. I think that name changes are unnecessary and that if a player feels harassed that they should simply report it.

I will also speak to the point of Kristovi directly, the game that he feels "gang bonged" is one that I am involved in as well. It is a roleplay game. Kristovi has embarked on a land grabbing campaign and is now being targeted by the other players. He also fills up the News Feed with OOC (Out-of-Character) chatter and does not make any attempt to roleplay in any intelligent manner. He instead resorts to personal attacks and crying on the forums. He has attempted to derail the Roleplay and ruin the game for everyone there who is trying to have a fun RP experience.

THAT is why he is getting ganged up on.

I think it is important to reiterate here and for anyone that might read this: Please do not join a Roleplay Game if you do not intend to Roleplay or you cannot adhere to maintaining a sense of realism in the game.
      “It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived.”

George S. Patton Jr.
    • My role play was better than yours, and also you were the first to mention the other game, out of RP,but that's not the point.
      Strange that the only ones who are at war with me are the gang of 3 players from the last game. I have good relationships with every other players from this game (yes, you would be surprised how they help me in secret because they fear you 3). You play as a clan and diktat every games by threatening other players, even noobs. That's not the way I play.
      As you know I'm a good player, you create a kind of fake RP ("your boat is too close of my shore, now we are at war until you return to stone age") to justify the fact that you will pack to destroy me early in the game. That' the reason why I was protesting.
      I just say that kind of problem wouldn't happen with anonymous participation.
      I use to play Diplomacy online, and diplomacy wouldn't be possible without hiding his name. I can understand you don't like, or fear, a good player, it's human. I just make a suggestion for everybody enjoy the game.
      Frexit

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kristovi ().