Forum Trivia Winners

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum Trivia Winners

Greetings Commanders,

Today I bring word from Central Command on the result of the Forum trivia.

Although not everyone was successful those who took part showed that the CoNmunity has some who don't rely on Aggression but rely on their Brains :thumbsup:

Congratulations to;

@trycster
      @Sarwesh
      @Huthayfah.k

The above winners were chosen at random after reviewing all submitted entries and all have had their reward of 8,000 gold added to their game account.

Keep an eye on the forum as your CoN support team have many more events planned!

Dr. Leipreachán

Community Support
      Dr. Leipreachán - EN Team Lead
      EN Community Support
      Dorado Games | Conflict of Nations | Senior Support

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dr. Leipreachan ().

• Dr. Leipreachan wrote:

Greetings Commanders,

Today I bring word from Central Command on the result of the Forum trivia.

Although not everyone was successful those who took part showed that the CoNmunity has some who don't rely on Aggression but rely on their Brains :thumbsup:

Congratulations to;

@trycster
      @Sarwesh
      @Huthayfah.k

The above winners were chosen at random after reviewing all submitted entries and all have had their reward of 8,000 gold added to their game account.

Keep an eye on the forum as your CoN support team have many more events planned!

My apologies for not participating. I have my monthly visit with my boys the last three days and also school so been busy, I will try the next time
      Respectfully,

Doc J. Lang
      Ne Desit Virtus