How are Levels and Rankings calculated?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How are Levels and Rankings calculated?

Hi everyone,

So I've been playing this game since September of 2017, and I've steadily seen my ranking and level go up. Currently as of this posting I am a Technician 4th grade at level 35. (20 games joined, 5204 provinces conquered, 1265 provinces lost)

I am trying to move up to level 40 asap. I have been looking up players under the Ranking tab, and I've noticed that some players who have not conquered as many provinces as me have higher levels.

The way I personally measure overall progress between players is as follows: I look at the total provinces I conquered (more provinces conquered = better player), and I also look at the ratio of provinces conquered to provinces lost (more provinces conquered : provinces lost = better player). I also take into account the number of games joined. If a player achieves the same stats with fewer games joined, I consider them to be an overall better player. So I essentially look at the average number of provinces conquered per-game.

So I was wondering how exactly the game keeps track of the levels and rankings. Is there a factor that takes into account how long you've been playing the game? (Do you get bonus points simply for having played the game consistently for more months?) Thanks.
    • thchozen0ne wrote:

Hi everyone,

So I've been playing this game since September of 2017, and I've steadily seen my ranking and level go up. Currently as of this posting I am a Technician 4th grade at level 35. (20 games joined, 5204 provinces conquered, 1265 provinces lost)

I am trying to move up to level 40 asap. I have been looking up players under the Ranking tab, and I've noticed that some players who have not conquered as many provinces as me have higher levels.

The way I personally measure overall progress between players is as follows: I look at the total provinces I conquered (more provinces conquered = better player), and I also look at the ratio of provinces conquered to provinces lost (more provinces conquered : provinces lost = better player). I also take into account the number of games joined. If a player achieves the same stats with fewer games joined, I consider them to be an overall better player. So I essentially look at the average number of provinces conquered per-game.

So I was wondering how exactly the game keeps track of the levels and rankings. Is there a factor that takes into account how long you've been playing the game? (Do you get bonus points simply for having played the game consistently for more months?) Thanks.
      If you look at the stats you can see your score and it tells you exactly where yours points are your military score and economic. I do know the amount of kills you have is in your military and I believe the kills for humans are more than AI but I can not confirm that you can look and see for yourself and the economic score is based on what you have built. Can then on the left of that screen you can see your military and econimic score added together for your total score. I do believe your provinces are calculated in there as well but not sure where but again it may tell you in that screen
      Files
      • page (22).jpg

(115.38 kB, downloaded 4 times, last: )
    • If its the same as in CoW, its simple:

Every unit you kill, from a player nation, you get ranking-points. Different amount of points for each type of unit.

You shouldn't get any points killing AI units.

Every building you construct gives you points too. Every building gives you a different amount of points.

There may be a time limit such as: buildings built after day45 do not count anymore. Not sure though.
    • In CoN AI gives score points, they most likely give less points than killing player controlled units, but they still give points.

Stats don't work properly, so it can be definitely said as a player, if AI units give less points and how much less. But the summary shows, that they give score points.

My score for example:
      1'259 for 256 killed player units
      1'973 for 497 killed AI units
      1'011 for 670 built buildings
      4'243 in Total

though my combined score summarizes in 4'416, so there are still some issues.

But that is known and currently in rework regarding Germanicos last comment to this topic.