Send Volunteers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Send Volunteers

Alright, here me out.

If you're like me, at some point in a game you run into a shortage of manpower. And I understand why there isn't a "buy manpower" thing in market. Duh. But maybe you could have a button somewhere that says "send volunteers", you select what country you wanna send them too, and then you select how much you wanna send.

Example:
      Poland wants to send volunteers to Finland.
      Poland's manpower right now is 67,827 and Finland needs some.
      Poland clicks a button that opens up a menu with all countries and he clicks on Finland.
      He selects the empty space saying "0" and inputs "10,000"
      After this is done, Finland receives a message saying "Poland has sent 10,000 volunteers to you!"
      Poland's manpower is now 57,827.

I hope this can become a thing.
    • But this could easily be abused by multi accounts. Doesn't seem like a good addition to the game.
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks
    • YouFoundHunter wrote:

Alright, here me out.

If you're like me, at some point in a game you run into a shortage of manpower. And I understand why there isn't a "buy manpower" thing in market. Duh. But maybe you could have a button somewhere that says "send volunteers", you select what country you wanna send them too, and then you select how much you wanna send.

Example:
      Poland wants to send volunteers to Finland.
      Poland's manpower right now is 67,827 and Finland needs some.
      Poland clicks a button that opens up a menu with all countries and he clicks on Finland.
      He selects the empty space saying "0" and inputs "10,000"
      After this is done, Finland receives a message saying "Poland has sent 10,000 volunteers to you!"
      Poland's manpower is now 57,827.

I hope this can become a thing.
      This is a good idea, but I think that a country should only be able to send 500 manpower or another small amount so the volunteers are enough for a task, but not enough that multi-accouters could abuse the system
      I can speak like Crang ! I am speaking like Crang right now ! Can anybody else speak like Crang !