Unable to launch Cruise Missiles from Strike Fighters

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unable to launch Cruise Missiles from Strike Fighters

Hello, I believe this is a bug. Forgive my levels of units and resource levels, it's been a rough game.
      I have already issued a bug ticket ingame, but I decided to write it here as well.

My strike fighters have the ability to fire cruise missiles, only the problem is it seems that my strike fighters cannot fire missiles in this province (Prudhoe Bay) for some reason. Earlier today, my strike fighters were doing good work in that same province against an oncoming enemy force, but now, all of my strike fighters only have the message "out of range" whenever I try to fire a cruise missile, no matter where I try to fire it.

At first, I thought that the reason why was that my planes weren't landing to resupply, as I had fired the missile while on patrol, not as they were attacking, but that is evidently not the case as my new strike fighters come in and encounter the same problem without firing a single cruise missile yet. They seem to be able to fire cruise missiles anywhere else, except for in the one province Prudhoe Bay.

It only started happening after three of my strike fighters launched their missiles. Two were shot down by enemy air superiority fighters. The remaining strike fighter resupplied, and that's when I ran into the problem.

I don't think this is supposed to happen, and I am pretty upset at this, as it probably means my coalition won’t be able to hold the province.

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…7294ab4251b00d70934e27dcdScreenshot (2).png
      Can anyone tell me why this is happening, if it is not a bug?

Thanks
      Files

The post was edited 1 time, last by HoleInRightWing ().

• Hey 'HoleInRightWing',

First off thank you for taking the time to report this issue to us. This indeed is a bug and we are fully aware of it and we do have a fix for it, which will be released very soon(tm).

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!
      Alphh
      Community Manager
      Conflict Of Nations | Dorado Games
    • Hi, I thnk this is not Hello, I believe this is a bug. Forgive my levels of units and resource levels, it's been a rough game.

HoleInRightWing wrote:

I have already issued a bug ticket ingame, but I decided to write it here as well.

My strike fighters have the ability to fire cruise missiles, only the problem is it seems that my strike fighters cannot fire missiles in this province (Prudhoe Bay) for some reason. Earlier today, my strike fighters were doing good work in that same province against an oncoming enemy force, but now, all of my strike fighters only have the message "out of range" whenever I try to fire a cruise missile, no matter where I try to fire it.

At first, I thought that the reason why was that my planes weren't landing to resupply, as I had fired the missile while on patrol, not as they were attacking, but that is evidently not the case as my new strike fighters come in and encounter the same problem without firing a single cruise missile yet. They seem to be able to fire cruise missiles anywhere else, except for in the one province Prudhoe Bay.

It only started happening after three of my strike fighters launched their missiles. Two were shot down by enemy air superiority fighters. The remaining strike fighter resupplied, and that's when I ran into the problem.

I don't think this is supposed to happen, and I am pretty upset at this, as it probably means my coalition won’t be able to hold the province.

Thanks
      'couse U clicked 2 units group Superiority and Fighters, try to click only FIghters and launch missile
    • KLYDDlite wrote:

Hi, I thnk this is not Hello, I believe this is a bug. Forgive my levels of units and resource levels, it's been a rough game.

HoleInRightWing wrote:

Thanks
      'couse U clicked 2 units group Superiority and Fighters, try to click only FIghters and launch missile
      Hey KYLLDlite,

I can assure you that individual strike fighters did not fire cruise missiles at that point in time either. I had another group of only strike fighters in Alaska and couldn't fire any missiles.
      I had a group of fighters and strike fighters together in India and they could fire missiles just fine.

Germanico wrote:

Prudhoe Bay in Alaska - and they are coming in from the Pacific?

I have a hunch... (bug) let me forward to the team...

//G
      Hey Germanico,

This was posted a while ago, as Alphh said, it would have been fixed very soon. The update has come out and has fixed this problem. Thanks for noticing it but I believe this issue has already been resolved.

Thanks