Membership/Gold purchase issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Membership/Gold purchase issue

Hi, so after a long time of non play im back, I Immigrated from NL to Brazil, now I Re-imigrated back to The Netherlands.

So thing is I want to get a membership and maybe buy some gold too but whenever I get to the payment option it still displays withbrazilian bankingoptions and I cant find out how I can change the Region of my account so I can just use my Dutch bank. Can you please change that for me?

Cheers!
    - Give me a lever long enough, and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world -
  • IshXIII wrote:

Thanks! btw Love how the game improved ^^
    Always aiming to improve and refresh :) Glad to hear

IshXIII wrote:

hope to see my account registering my dutch IP soon
    It's actually not an IP issue, we've been updating the shop algorithm and this seems to be a result of it. A fix is already in development, in the meantime, a workaround would be to set your country in the supremacy shop whilst you're already logged in. Let me know if you still have problems. It will only work for that session so this isn't a permanent fix.
    Dorado Games
    Conflict Of Nations

• Well that work around will do it for now, but Ive been looking around, where abouts do I set my country in the shop? Maybe im looking in the wrong place, idk

supremacy shop, as in sup1914? xD

ohw yeah lol. that did the trick cheers xD
    - Give me a lever long enough, and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world -
  • Ok so after changing the country in the purchase menu in supremacy though swapping back if not purchasing, after making a purchase the store does stay on the correct country, so Issue resolved, my lock thread.

Cheers!