[Solved] How to play CON at work or school

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Solved] How to play CON at work or school

I've finally done it. After a month of trying to get by my workplace's wifi filter (it bans agame), I finally found a solution to the issue. I don't exactly know why, but conflictnations.com is listed as a "history" website, with about the same status as a ww2 history website. Thus, the wifi filter at schools and workplaces blocks agame, but not conflictnations.com. However, I still was not able to solve the redirection problem. So, at home, I did a bit of tinkering, and made this document:
      docs.google.com/document/d/1DD…3Enr7JWQwNTL6mY6gjpI/edit
      You can also make these url codes. I just created a new account (I'm not multiaccounting btw, I deleted the new account afterwards), then I took the url and replaced the new-account tutorial game ID with another game ID from another one of my games, and it worked! Now, whenever I enter a new game, I just add the game ID to the list and paste it into the url. Now, I can play CON at work! Also, because my games are now organized on a google doc, I can differentiate between my games because I labeled which country I am playing on the doc.

However, there are a few problems. Because I can't get into the main CON server, I can't join new games are archive games at work, and I can't send or read messages, or view the leaderboard. Also, discord is still blocked (I haven't found a workaround to that), so alliance communication is a zero during work.

Summary on how to do this filter-bypassing strategy:
      AT HOME:
      1. Create new account
      2. Join the tutorial game
      3. Copy the URL onto a doc
      4. Find the game IDs of all of your games, and replace the game id of the original url with your game IDs

AT WORK:
      1. Copy-Paste the link. Enjoy the game!

Remember to keep updating the list when you join a new game.
      I can speak like Crang ! I am speaking like Crang right now ! Can anybody else speak like Crang !