Afrika ????

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Afrika ????

I am playing a game as japan i got japan korea's all the islands between japan and the usa usa mexico and canada. now i am swapping place 1 and 2 with my coalition partner i got 563 provinces and 88 units he has 524 provinces and 73 units, he has 2/3 of africa only i dont get why africa is worth so many points 2/3 of the worlds population lives in asia +india
    • Hey Germanico, if you already discuss such things, please don't forget America. I think that's the most rediculous one. Right now, South America is economically much more worth than North America.

I would also want to give you ideas on how to possibly solve it, if it helps:

Split USA&China into several player nations and AI. This way the region will have more economic significance without having player countries too strong/unbalanced.

To keep the player number at a somewhat similar level, you can remove player nations from Africa and perhaps even South America and place instead AI (with fewer cities).
      You could also merge player nations into regions, e.g. "East Africa", if that makes any sence.

That would however make the map less "diverse", each continent has an unique early game, not so much with my proposal :/

Finding the balance between Reality - Balance - Fun is hard^^
    • About splitting up Nations could you Developers please split up Ethiopia and Mali they are to big and clumsy it is hard as well trying to mobilize against anyone quickly And Sudan plays a Major role in north and central Africa with a formidable army and centralized Government simply putting it as a part of Ethiopia is just Wrong and Controversial not to mention Egypt needs a Rival or an Ally to the south Egypt borders Libya which isn't that strong until at least day 3 unless you use gold which a lot of players don't (not to offend any gold users) and Israel is usually conquered by Egypt and Syria by day 2 leaving no one to really challenge Egypt. Ethiopian-Sudan is just too big to launch an effective war on Egypt with out major causalities and lack of equipment due to low resources and the

As for Mali i would suggest Dividing it into Mali and Mauritania and make Guinea and Ghana AI states Mauritania just like Sudan is an important part of its region serving as a mediator between Algeria and Morocco as well as being part of the Arab League,African Union,Economic Community of West African States,and the Arab Maghreb Union and a lot more outside of Africa

If i were you i would at least put some thought into these ideas

Thank You
      من المبالغة أن ندعو إعلان حماس والجهاد الإسلامي عن تحالف عسكري. إنها رسالة بأن شعبنا متحد في وجه العدوان الإسرائيلي - أحمد ياسين

twitter.com/i/status/1107767831981105153
    • Yeah, my only starting positions are in Africa now because of the resources. USA, canada can wipe you out from the get go because you stuff spread out and they are all lumped in the east. Getting most of Africa you just need to mop up the middle east to support your fuel habit because you are using Eastern Doctrine. South America is the same, the brazilian jungle is worse then the DR Congo jungle, so thats why I start on Africa.
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -
    • Mc_Johnsen wrote:

Hey Germanico, if you already discuss such things, please don't forget America. I think that's the most rediculous one. Right now, South America is economically much more worth than North America.

I would also want to give you ideas on how to possibly solve it, if it helps:

Split USA&China into several player nations and AI. This way the region will have more economic significance without having player countries too strong/unbalanced.

To keep the player number at a somewhat similar level, you can remove player nations from Africa and perhaps even South America and place instead AI (with fewer cities).
      You could also merge player nations into regions, e.g. "East Africa", if that makes any sence.

That would however make the map less "diverse", each continent has an unique early game, not so much with my proposal :/

Finding the balance between Reality - Balance - Fun is hard^^
      You cannot split up china if you do your game will get banned in china by the government just like they did to Hearts of Iron 3-4 it gives people ideas about revolution.