New Unit Suggestion:Air Assualt Marines

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Unit Suggestion:Air Assualt Marines

I have researched on units not involved in this game and i one i was fascinated with was a Air Assualt marines on how it can be used is by launching them then allow them to land in Water right off the coast of an Unsuspecting nation launching a surprise attack now you might say but where are the Helicopters you are going to Use well i would suggest you Have to Research the Helicopter and then Marines for the helicopter like a transport airship but just a Helicopter version it would need LVL 2 Army base LVL 2 Naval base LVL 2 Airbase and LVL 1 Recruiting office
      Files
      من المبالغة أن ندعو إعلان حماس والجهاد الإسلامي عن تحالف عسكري. إنها رسالة بأن شعبنا متحد في وجه العدوان الإسرائيلي - أحمد ياسين

twitter.com/i/status/1107767831981105153
    • Pretty familiar to the already existing Air Assault Infantry though don't you think?
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks
    • Air assault infantry can only land on Land not the water this will increase stealth and make it a little easier to start an marine invasion without being discovered so easily by patrolling ships
      من المبالغة أن ندعو إعلان حماس والجهاد الإسلامي عن تحالف عسكري. إنها رسالة بأن شعبنا متحد في وجه العدوان الإسرائيلي - أحمد ياسين

• Hi,

by proposing the following unit features wrapped into one:

- Airmobile Heavy Inf
      - with Stealth in Water
      - while retaining City/Naval bonuses

the issue is, that balancing-wise why should players still build any of the other infantry units?
      From a feature perspective it feels overpowered.

As a designer you always have to consider the broader balance. Also you need to consider the technical feasibility.
      The reason we cannot offer you more varieties of e.g. carriers is technical .

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf

The post was edited 1 time, last by Germanico ().

• I was suggesting them as a sort of stealth unit that attacks remote provinces faster that are defended especially provinces to far from an airbase Saudi Arabia USA and many other nations use this Unit

P.S. and Germanico as much as i respect you your sarcasm and negativity and the way you treat suggestions towards players who pay money for this game and for players who do not is Wrong i dont know if you are having Domestic problems it isn't my business but in my hometown if we are to turn down someone we do not speak like

"yeah... let me think about it.... err... no thanks." i would suggest something like "We may not be able to do this" or "let me think about it" or "Unfortunately we won't do this" this might satisfy us and not make us feel hate towards the developers.

Thank You

The post was edited 3 times, last by Huthayfah.k ().

• I do not find Germanicos answer offensive or sarcastic in any way.
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks