special forces bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• special forces bug

It's hard to bring 'iron' proves or screenfy this one (due to it's hard to get serious response form support) but...

I feel special forces are loosing hp with or without a fight, after air strike, or by touching enemy provinces, by fighting with 'grounded' air units - those are probably not the reasons but that is how it looks. They are not dying but they are seriously damaged before main strike and this is annoying.

I suspect:
      - hp status delay (which shows hp fully recovered but it's not in fact),
      - rush turned on by default(without speed effect),
      - 'grounded' air units make defensive damage to helicopter (sf air strike).

Other:
      - i know about random factor, terrain features etc.,
      - problem repeats,
      - i didn't rush them,
      - i didn't retreat,
      - there were no airstrikes, missiles etc. I've missed or something,
      - I've searched the forum for similar threads.

Did anyone else had the same problem?
      Display Spoiler

"We rarely recognize how wonderful it is that a person can traverse an entire lifetime without making a single really serious mistake — like putting a fork in one's eye or using a window instead of a door."
      - Marvin Lee Minsky

• I suppose this is hard to explain, and so, hard to understand :

Could you give an study case that you encountered ?

Of course, if you hadn't precised terrain features, i would have said "attrition : mountains/jungle/desert damage your units", but if it's not that, and the units take damages before being engaged in combat, it's strange
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Noob question then.

Are mountains/jungle/desert damage my units?

( If so, any details how this works - hp per hour or per province, airstrike also?
      Interesting. )
      Display Spoiler

"We rarely recognize how wonderful it is that a person can traverse an entire lifetime without making a single really serious mistake — like putting a fork in one's eye or using a window instead of a door."
      - Marvin Lee Minsky