Something is messed up new map 2351172​.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Something is messed up new map 2351172​.

OK. Something is messed up with this new map..2351172. I killed all the units in Tunis and took it easily. Italy comes with a smaller force and enters Tunis. My units attack but Italy's forces are just sitting there "waiting", not engaging at all and killing my units while hardly losing any HP. One of my units i sent reinforced to 15 hp with 250 earned gold and it went from 15 hp to 8.5 within the first minute. to begin I had over 50 hp and he 41. Now I have 22 and he 28. I even have a fighter hitting him and not doing any damage while my fighter loses 1 hp with every attack. WTH is that all about??? :cursing:

Now I just went back and I'm at 13 and he's at 27??!!
      " “If we can’t persuade nations with comparable values of the merit of our cause we better reexamine our reasoning.” - Robt. S. McNamara
    • Hi WRP, I hope you don't read this as criticism - it's not. I am trying to help you make sense of what happened...

---

Actually the things you describe tally when reading your combat logs. (I checked your game personally.)
      From what I read I can deduct that in several cases your units engaged the enemy piecemeal - not unified, but one by one.
      Please note: This will result in you receiving several return fire rounds - so try to avoid this in the future.
      Also you used you Air Sup Fighter and Infantry vs an Armored Ground Unit - something that is not advisable and/or will lead to higher losses.
      From what I can see (but I am not certain on this) you used your infantry in the offense - when they actually have best stats DEFENDING a city.

The best advice would have been to try and build bunkers in Tunis and set up inf in a defensive position - supported by Air (even if it takes losses).
      You should be able to win this simply because you have the benefit of shorter supply lines. So set up defensive perimeters and get your Armored Unit out of Algiers into the fight in the East - on the double ;)

Hope I could shed some light on your game.

//G

PS: The "waiting" enemy you encountered most probably was the disembarkation of the Italian units in Tunis.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • 2 inf 1 recon stacked. Got waxed. Sent another 1 inf reinforced with 200-250 earned gold that went poof from 15 to 8.5 in a blink of an eye. Used this method before as offense EARLY in other games but not as arule. I know not terribly bright but always worked before. The hp loss was shocking.

He took Tunis....and yes....Italy "waiting" but I had Tunis first and somehow Italy was awarded it after disembarking.

Thanks for the attention, my friend. I'm just going to another map later today. I don't have the time to play much today anyway.

PEACE.

OH and BTW....is there a way to pay without having to go through the Brazil?? Can't use my card with their laws. I'm in Panama and we use the same as we did in the USA. Brazil is weird.

Thanks.
      " “If we can’t persuade nations with comparable values of the merit of our cause we better reexamine our reasoning.” - Robt. S. McNamara
    • @wrp523 not an issue. Concerning the payments - I heard there are issues with SouthAm and cards. Let me see: one way would be via VPN I guess, that should work.
      Get yourself a VPN service and do it through that and if it doesn't please contact us. Otherwise I am afraid the usual IP detection will ruin the transaction.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf