[Questions] NBC, deploying, missiles, airstrkes and more...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Questions] NBC, deploying, missiles, airstrkes and more...

1. What exactly means in numbers - SOME protection from nuclear, chemical, biological contamination ( NBC suits)?
      2. Is there some penalty to stats when unit is fighting while deploying (before or after airstrike)?
      3. What means the defensive stat on ballistic missiles or ICBM - DEF Rating Aircraft, Helicopters- it can be intercepted by air units, or it's a relic from earlier game mechanics?
      4. What means the offensive stat on ballistic missiles or ICBM - ATK Rating Aircraft, Helicopters? I was asking for something similar in the past, and the answer was - 'grounded' air units take damage from missiles like they were infantry - is this true or still actual?
      5. Is airborne infantry in first battle phase takes damage from AA systems like they were Helicopters too (double damage)?
      6. 1xSpecial Forces lv.1 airstrikes directly 1xMotorized infantry lv.1 (+entrenchment). in a jungle. What stats are used to special forces in this situation (defensive or offensive). I'm asking because I was performing an action, where I was sure to win easily (+50%ATK jungle), but my SF unit almost died there (0.3HP after 3 rounds fighting t if I'm correct).

Trying to keep updated and searched the forum for those (but no satisfying results ( or I've missed something).

Thank you for sharing the knowledge.
      Display Spoiler

"We rarely recognize how wonderful it is that a person can traverse an entire lifetime without making a single really serious mistake — like putting a fork in one's eye or using a window instead of a door."
      - Marvin Lee Minsky