Coalition bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coalition bug

In this game, I had given RoW to only a single member of a coalition. This is because he is the one I can trust. I wake up in the morning to see that everyone else in his coalition have landed troops in my country and have begun an invasion of me. What's the point of having separate agreements when it meets moot when you join a coalition. This needs to be fixed. It's a game breaking bug
    • Hi Bakaron,

Thank you for contacting us. Are you sure you did not give his mates ROW?

Please submit a bug-report about this, with all the information you can provide(such as what type of diplomacy you had with the others before they invaded you) so we can investigate further.

Thank you for your support and patience!
      Alphh
      Community Manager
      Conflict Of Nations | Dorado Games
    • Alphh wrote:

Hi Bakaron,

Thank you for contacting us. Are you sure you did not give his mates ROW?

Please submit a bug-report about this, with all the information you can provide(such as what type of diplomacy you had with the others before they invaded you) so we can investigate further.

Thank you for your support and patience!
      Hi there, coming from the person that invaded him I can assure you he gave me right of way, he did so to all coalition members in the hope of gaining our trust.....
    • The issue is, according to all members in the coalition, that they all allegedly received right of way from me at the very same time I accepted a trade offer from the one who I knowingly gave it to.

If this is the case, then the coalition system has anot advantage in terms of abusing the diplomacy settings.

I will try and gather all the information I can, but the game does not go back further than a week in the notifications.
    • Hi Bakaron,

I have investigated your game thoroughly and the only possibility was if you have right of way them to them, as willt said.

Now what we can do on our side is make sure that if you give ROW to 1 coalition member it does not give it to all, but I am pretty sure it is not working like that.

Nevertheless it never hurts to check and please provide us with as much info as you've got.

Thanks guys!
      Alphh
      Community Manager
      Conflict Of Nations | Dorado Games
    • Are you sure that the RoW that you gave to that player didn't invade you first took the airport and let his cronies in after that it has happened to someone else in a game i played
      من المبالغة أن ندعو إعلان حماس والجهاد الإسلامي عن تحالف عسكري. إنها رسالة بأن شعبنا متحد في وجه العدوان الإسرائيلي - أحمد ياسين

twitter.com/i/status/1107767831981105153