Alting My Way into an Alliance Leader [Continued]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alting My Way into an Alliance Leader [Continued]

OK, so this time I've actually did the alliance leader alting thing I explained in a previous post. It was rather simple, all I had to do was create a new CON account and gmail, then claim my free 1-week Security Council, make an alliance, and transfer ownership of the alliance to myself.

This hole/bug must be fixed.
    I can speak like Crang ! I am speaking like Crang right now ! Can anybody else speak like Crang !
  • @Kalrakh don't ruin @Sarwesh dreams and achievements if he wanted to do this and broadcast it just say something nice or don't say anything at all why do you have to be very negative
    من المبالغة أن ندعو إعلان حماس والجهاد الإسلامي عن تحالف عسكري. إنها رسالة بأن شعبنا متحد في وجه العدوان الإسرائيلي - أحمد ياسين

• You guys never stop to amaze me. Posting instructions on how to circumvent payment to gain a benefit on the official forum. *shakes his head*

How about instead of this, I simply give you two a month of Security Council for free? Would that be better? *chuckles*

This being said we will turn off the providing of initial Sec Council for free and market it appropriately.

//G
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf