Leaving Conflict of Nations

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Leaving Conflict of Nations

Good morning CONmanders,

The time has come for me to effectively quit Conflict of Nations. I'm far too busy with my job, and my constant CON gameplay is causing quite a disturbance in my office. There's also some trouble with me related to my boss finding out about my CON gameplay. Thus, I'm going to leave CON.

I will delete my account on June 14th, 2018. This is so I can fully finish my games and enjoy my 1-month free Security Council granted to me generously by Germanico.

I have had fun from CON, and learned a lot. I hope I can return to CON someday after I leave.
      I can speak like Crang ! I am speaking like Crang right now ! Can anybody else speak like Crang !
    • Yes, I feel you bro. This game is extremely time-consuming and addictive. Best of wishes in the future.

If you want to come back, here is a tip: Just play one game at a time, and once that game finishes, take a 1 week break before starting a new one. Also plan the times during the day you are going to log in into your schedule (okay, my time management isn't that great myself, but I am doing my best :) ).

Fortunately for me, my job doesn't require many hours and pays pretty good per hour, and it's not an office job! So this game doesn't completely ruin my life (unless I let it!).
    • It gets nasty when you play EvE Online, and that on Week-end, you refuse calls from your boss, but your Admiral is on top priority ringtone :D

Good continuation
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.