10X DEATHMATCH TOURNAMENT WINNERS ANNOUNCED

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 10X DEATHMATCH TOURNAMENT WINNERS ANNOUNCED

WINNER WINNER CHICKENDI... ERR... YEAH ;)

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS - ENJOY THE WEEKEND!

PlacingVictory PointsUser NameReward
      1st2572kkanus100000
      2nd2246Project S.M.A.R.T90000
      3rd2115Toll55580000
      4th1791Rognir70000
      5th1672Sami Kma60000
      6th1632Kapucho Kapo50000
      7th1603edubilio40000
      8th1529SameDofff Alim30000
      9th1478bellender20000
      10th1474BillClinton4810000

& a big "Well Done" from all of your CON Crew!
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • How rigged. Someone could've joined 30 of these games and spent a little time on each game to ensure that their country "stays alive". Assume that all the games they got a good 100-vp starting nation, and were only defeated in 10 games. Congratulations, they achieved a total VP amount of 2000! That's fourth place, 70,000 gold! These tournaments should be fixed, so that only the highest VP from one game counts.
      I can speak like Crang ! I am speaking like Crang right now ! Can anybody else speak like Crang !
    • You guys didn't even take the time to read through the actual conditions - complainimg nonetheless.

As CLEARLY stated we took the points of the TOP 3 games for each player.

And here another fact for you envious lot: except for 1 of the 10 players NONE of them a tally joined more than 3 games - the majority of the winners even only playing 1 or 2. The one player mentioned had 4 games running but came out first in tbree - which we used.

Last but not least: the majority of the winners never spent a singe dime on the game. Happy now?

"Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Omg my second array of games and I won the tournament :) . The rules said best 3 games guys. Germanico I did not play 4 games but 5

Ps: you cannot join 3 games and just sit them out and do little because my games where 25 - 30 days and you really need to push it about 800 PTS a game Vs active players who can destroy you in 1-2 hours = 10-20 game hours. You can't automate full stack either because people use airfoces and ICBM missiles so really if you do little you end up with 0 points or 200 points.

Game nr 5 I played as south Africa Vs someone who was angola and destroyed the entire southern Africa on day 4 he Had 12 bombers 10 fighters 4 tanks so I dropped that game immediately and focused on the other 3.

The other 4 where pretty intense game 1 I had the whole USA excluding Canada and almost whole south America in 30 days
      Playing as usa.

In game 2 as Japan I lost my capitol when I was sleeping but managed to end 2nd where miamar Vietnam and Australia teamed on me. Lucky for me dispite Thier experience they had no understanding of using a navy and air forces.

Game 3
      I played as China where I was about to go to sleep and India gave me an excellent sneak attack. If he waited 1 hour I would be sleeping and lost. This was also my only game where I had to use gold.

Game 4 I played as Japan again where I was up against a Vietnam and miamar teaming. However the Vietnam guy was pretty nice so I did not want to destroy him which resulted in to few points.

The X10 games are really nice but if you are under attack whilst you sleep you are out on the other hand 30 days is short and managing air and naval is hard. I had 1 week vacation so I was lucky I could participate because I am a software engineer so I have little time to play but I really enjoyed it.

@Germanico it would really help if I could launch 3 steam games I had to play 1 steam + 3 other games in chrome edge really don't perform draw wise I love X10 strategical but tactical it means someone can destroy you in 1-2 hours real life when you sleep.

@Sarwesh high VP nations suck because you can farm them very nicely for points due to the fact they have to many borders. Eg if usa fight Mexico Canada can farm it same goes for Russia China etc. The only way high vp countries can win is because Thier neighbors do not understand how weak they are.

The post was edited 1 time, last by neuk ().