City conquire and annexed without any attack

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• City conquire and annexed without any attack

Hi @Germanico @Yak

In one part, something has happened to me quite incomprehensible.

Party: 2359499

I am from England. I had a big conflict with the coalition Hungary, Ireland, Germany that I settled yesterday in the day. I have since the right of passage with germany. This night I attack France and this morning when I woke up I have Amsterdam (i dont attack this city for sure) that belonged to Germany last night. In addition this city is annexed and I am not at war with Germany (again right of way) and especially I have not lost the resources necessary for the annexation of this city. I have a received a notification for take this city

It is rather in my favor, but I would like to understand ...
    • is it a high speed game? You might of went offline during the night time which made the bot take over and do random stuff?
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks
    • ok, so i confirm all is normal.
      1°) Germany attacked Netherlands
      2°) Amsterdam Revolted to UK
      3°) Ireland attacked and took Amsterdam
      4°) Norway attacked and took Amsterdam

Here is the trick about what you don't understand ;)
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • @Opulon

Tu es français il me semble donc je te réponds en français ! plus simple !

Merci beaucoup pour ton explication. Ca peut rajouter un coté fun au jeu !

Mais tu sais si c est un bug ou si c est volontaire ? Comment cela se passe t il concretement ? Les rogues "donnent" la ville a la nation qui a les meilleurs relations avec eux ? Je n'étais pas encore en guerre avec eux a ce moment là c est p e pour ça ?

Merci
    • Fixed. Insurgents will be active on the Flashpoint Europe Map as from today.

FR: Corrigé! Les insurgés seront actifs sur la carte Flashpoint Europe à partir d'aujourd'hui.

DE: Rebellen jetzt auch auf der Flashpoint Europe Map aktiv.

@All: Thanks for the support guys! Much appreciated.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • quentinlk wrote:

@Opulon

Tu es français il me semble donc je te réponds en français ! plus simple !

Merci beaucoup pour ton explication. Ca peut rajouter un coté fun au jeu !

Mais tu sais si c est un bug ou si c est volontaire ? Comment cela se passe t il concretement ? Les rogues "donnent" la ville a la nation qui a les meilleurs relations avec eux ? Je n'étais pas encore en guerre avec eux a ce moment là c est p e pour ça ?

Merci
      Ok ! Alors non, c'était un bug. Enfin plutôt, une ancienne fonctionnalité qui est réapparue, pour une raison inconnue. La team a réglé le bug. Désormais, une révolte provoquera des insurgés sur la zone, ça ne passera plus à un autre pays
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.