Lob, Dank und Ideen

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Interesting, but I think you suggested something even better, maybe without realizing it: a variable speed card: 10 days at 4X, then it changes to 1X.

Jemandanderes wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Interesting, but I think you suggested something even better, maybe without realizing it: a variable speed card: 10 days at 4X, then it changes to 1X.

I don't think he is deaf and you have to repeat it 4 times. Or if you were doing this because he is German, we Germans can also read something if it's just there once, heck, we ca even read decimal commas if we try hard enough.
      It was a formatting error dummkopf, when I also tried to politely include a german translation so he wouldn't need to translate. Before posting, it was only 2, 1 in english and 1 in world war loserish.
      I knew all Americans were dumb and couldn't use their computers. You should better gift yours to someone who can use it.

And it seems like I was also dumb since I wrote "commas" while wanting to say "points".

a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • Jemandanderes wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Jemandanderes wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

I don't think he is deaf and you have to repeat it 4 times. Or if you were doing this because he is German, we Germans can also read something if it's just there once, heck, we ca even read decimal commas if we try hard enough.
      It was a formatting error dummkopf, when I also tried to politely include a german translation so he wouldn't need to translate. Before posting, it was only 2, 1 in english and 1 in world war loserish.
      I knew all Americans were dumb and couldn't use their computers. You should better gift yours to someone who can use it.
      And it seems like I was also dumb since I wrote "commas" while wanting to say "points".

What part of it appeared correctly before I hit "post" were you too dull to absorb?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Hab nach langer Pause mal wieder reingeschaut und versuche erstmal wieder rein zu kommen und evtl. neues zu endecken :thumbsup:
      Was mir aber leider gleich negativ auffiel ist der leider immernoch (aus meiner Sicht) unschöne Auszeichnungen-/Orden - Menüpunkt :thumbdown:
      Sind da mal Änderungen geplant, so wie zb. in CoW oder ganz anders?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hans Cramer ().

• Hans Cramer wrote:

Hab nach langer Pause mal wieder reingeschaut und versuche erstmal wieder rein zu kommen und evtl. neues zu endecken :thumbsup:
      Was mir aber leider gleich negativ auffiel ist der leider immernoch (aus meiner Sicht) häßliche Auszeichnungen-/Orden - Menüpunkt :thumbdown:
      Da sind lieblos Medaillen zusammengewürfelt, was irgendwie kaum motiviert um da lange genug dabei zu bleiben...
      Sind da mal Änderungen geplant, so wie zb. in CoW oder ganz anders?
      Die haben nicht Mal Steam-Achievements fixen können, also wohl eher weniger :whistling: