[COM] Coalition Of Multinationals!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [COM] Coalition Of Multinationals!

Have you heard of COM from SJ Kincaids books? 8
        yep (1) 13%
        nope (5) 63%
        who? (2) 25%
      I would like to introduce to you the Coalition Of Multinationals! This is a international alliance though we all use English as a main language most of the time. we do ask that you remain fairly active and try to participate in alliance games. if you are interested in joining just go right on ahead and join :)
      One note: I am low on the food chain where I work so my work schedule is not always steady, so I play daily but not always the same time. but always feel free to msg me.

thanks! Tom
      As always just my 2 cents

Use Helicopters, Special forces or Stealth. Use your head to play - not the missile button. - Germanico

These terrorists aren't trying to kill us because we offended them. They attack us because they want to impose their view of the world on as many people as they can, and America is standing in their way. - Marco Rubio
    • I would like to announce we are now actively recruiting members, and now have our own website/forum. thanks guys!
      As always just my 2 cents

Use Helicopters, Special forces or Stealth. Use your head to play - not the missile button. - Germanico

These terrorists aren't trying to kill us because we offended them. They attack us because they want to impose their view of the world on as many people as they can, and America is standing in their way. - Marco Rubio