Game Usage.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game Usage.

My issue is this.. I have family that play this game, & everything they come to visit, we get banned? Why is that? Why is it that anytime I allow someone to use my laptop, & or use our internet. We get banned. Can we both get our accounts back, since you have no proof that we even violated any such rule and literally just going off god knows what.
    • The way multiaccount rules work, technical side, is that the machine exterminates you whenever it sees shared connexions, which is especially the case you describe. The game works like that, and considers connecting from the same place as multiaccount. This will not change, nor is truly desired. Easy to unban you though, but you need to be careful around shared routers.

This is a common (nearly universal) behaviour of online browser games.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • To iterate on Opulons point, our system does not ban you, but rather blocks you from joining the same game. You're account will still be active. It can be the case that you were banned on suspicion of multi accounting, but our staff generally email you to investigate further first. If the suspected user does not reply, then it is likely he is banned.
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations