Africa Strategy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Africa Strategy

What is the best country to play in Africa? I am studying specific tactics from African countries and would like to know the pros and cons of the territory. I like playing with Angola and Mozambique, but only by affinity. What kinds of doctrines can we do, and what is the best way to lead an African coalition?

Cheers!!
      "The enemies of a people are those who keep them in ignorance."
      - Thomas Sankara

“The first lesson a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man.”
      - Huey Newton
    • African nations need to band together. Otherwise, they will fight and then be too weak to defend themselves. I like to immediately reach out to 5 other countries to join me, and then the first ones that fill in the slots win. Then, we get very aggressive with coordinated attacks and fill in the spaces between us. I've developed strike aircraft, with strong ground units, then missiles. Pairing a fighter and a strike aircraft keeps them from being easily intercepted, and when airborne, act as long range radar. Then, they can launch missiles during later development. After the coalition is strong, I assign a naval duty to one, and an anti-aircraft duty to the other, and then we have a solid defense. Putting theatre defense systems up is a great defense from aircraft and missiles and a strong navy can scout coastlines looking for weaknesses and also launch missiles to support landings. Frigates are great anti-air for protecting landings. Those missiles can really put a dampner on your day.. Then, I develop long rage radar, and the set is complete. I've nuked incoming invasions that would have owned me 3 to 1, and stifled the defenses of enemies by breaking down their units with missiles strikes. All while being out of their visual range, but with me seeing them with my radar. So, make a coalition, solidify your area, and each member should develop technology differently and in tandem.
    • A small precision on what he says : "this doesn't mean that you should recruit any retard with a 0.2 K/D ratio that shows up" :D
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.