Incorrect Unit & Battle Events with Loss of Units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Incorrect Unit & Battle Events with Loss of Units

gyazo.com/c4d7a9832ab3709ccc86691f1e6f4db7

gyazo.com/d65f242af15cdd7b86ab146f4460c8eb

As you can clearly see, there are only my allies, the Indonesian troop transport ship, and one insurgency anywhere nearby. The province of Tanga is friendly also. There is no 15th Task Force to be seen anywhere and i certainly did NOT attack this non-existent stack (supposedly with non-existent Frigates). I did attack the 7th Task force of Indonesia which has ZERO atk/def with 3 upgraded anti-ship ASW aircraft in a single stack. I lost all three against this unarmed troop ship and reported it immediately to a "friendly" staff member i had been emailing with many times over the last several months.

I have often noticed incorrect unit numbers and types reported in the event logs. This is clearly another of those glitches in my view as there was no Indonesian 15th Task Force (with Frigates) in Tanga or anywhere else around for me to "accidentally" attack.

This is obviously a glitch that cost me money. Please fix this glitch and refund my recent payments over the past 2 months. I will not be sending any more money to this buggy game. Atwar in casual mode (Google it) is free, non-buggy competition and just about as much fun as CoN. I have also heard of other games that are supposedly better but i cannot recall their names atm. If anyone reading this knows of better and similar games to CoN, please reply. Thanks!

I will continue to play CoN for free as i have an alliance and a lot of time invested... as well as money. The attitude of some of your support staff STINKS and they should be fired. PM me for details if you care.

-BigThad
      -BigThad

"The path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked."
    • Definitely a frigate.

Not a glitch, merely a lack of operational knowledge. Scout the immediate vicinity for opfor ships.

I can say it now that you won the game.

here is your "buggy glitch refund my money".

They have moved south since the attack, and so, your ASW were shredded to pieces. As you can see, the event log did everything in its power to warn you. "Mylord, our ASW are getting KILLED by a TASK FORCE that is the 15 th Indonesian Group". And you EVEN had, with the hours, the information of "combat tick".

"Damn, isn't it strange that my ASW was hit at 2:12, then at 3:12 ? looks like exactly like if there was an anti-air in range" !

Sorry, but here, there was more than enough to come to good tactical conclusions, without saying "it's a bug". It's obviously isn't , and even the logs, that tend to be bugged indeed, worked perfectly in your situation. You also have your answer about why a friendly mod hasn't answered : no bug.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Opulon: incorrect screenshot ().

• Just tumbled into this conversation. I don´t know the beginning,... first I saw, by foolished, Poland :), ist allied into a WWII alliance of Nippon. I won´t be able to say or remember which kind of Ships commin in, and what kind of consequences it has, when this bunch of ships is incommin'. Let me remmber.... or think about it? 3 kind of ships. 4 of a kind. 1 of a kind and in the middle, 3 or very two: Now it cames to the solution of doctrines and degrades, ah, and even the lost hitpoints before, ... INVEST OF GOLD? for repairing? AND where am I, - just for myself - my dictionary is not correcting anything - Romania in background-defence. Durban?? isn´t it in Australia, not? oka, sorry folks for the intermission and the interlude, ... Ping and fastpath is not an option for my position. Who is anouncing a foul? Indonesia?

edit will com-a_min' soon ;)

Urugway Uruduru. today sadly lost 0:2 vs. Franzious

Triace has B-day today, Hardy/TRSi yesterday... röck on
      Greetings? 8o Grüße!
      best regards :love: MfG

GorianRay
      Céleste, TriXenonS, CyberSouls

The post was edited 1 time, last by GorianRay: main-Distour.BANz.---uc ().