Elite Alliance Challenges: Registrations Open + The Purge 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Elite Alliance Challenges: Registrations Open + The Purge 2

+ + + + NOTICE + + + +
      To the request of dedicated players, we are officially opening registrations for the first wave of players who would like to play CoN on a competitive level. This challenge is for experienced players only, so please refer to this forum post for an in depth overview to check if you meet the requirements for such a scenario, and how the registration procedure is planned.

With this overhaul being enacted, we are also going to be executing another purge on Alliances who have never played an Alliance challenge, be it internal or standard. This means that your Alliance is at risk of being closed if you have never played a Challenge match. To avoid this you to issue an official challenge or partake in one with your Alliance asap.
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

The post was edited 4 times, last by Yak ().

• Yes, Europeans use DDMMYYYY

As for registrations, i suppose that the way Dorado asks it is :

TLL :

[player1]
      [player2]

etc... as long they are above rank 25
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • It's only a matter of making sure that only players that have dedicated a bit of time (and so, often, money) to the game. As Dorado will not (and never) get money directly from those events, they want to keep control and not see thousands of newbies roaming free in "elite" tier and killing the business ^^

Rank 25 isn't very high, all considered, but it deters total beginners
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Dont get me wrong on this, i absolutely get the intentions.
      Though:
      Over here in Europe vacation time just starts/started. Possibly some older dudes (like me) with kids might be bit busy.
      Not sure if thats the best time to set a "deadline" on challenge matches?
      Well, maybe i got something wrong though...

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

- Alexander the Great -
    • I agree. I'm in the same exact spot than you.

This said, it's not a bad thing if, for a first test, there are only a few registered teams, because it will allow to test the feedback and how to interact between staff and alliances
    • The Challenges are a permanent feature. The deadline is there so that we can have a controlled test group.
      With that being said you can register whenever you like, we will process it ourselves and get in touch with you.

Technically there is nothing stopping you from registering, the deadline is placed there to so that startup alliances can adjust their expectations in case a large influx of games are requested.
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

• The Last Legion Player List
      Cyclone46
      crang
      Andyd6541
      CadmusNZ
      Lesser Never
      Master of None
      ShrioNZL
      Fuzzy Wabbit
      Jaqueson
      Andrey Vostretsov
      Rangervall
      Tobek94
      CadaraT
      Buckynz
      Mycaddy
      Hillbilly Reaper
      JL95JG24
      Sergey Pakhomov SovereignMK
      "There are only two types of aircraft — fighters and targets."
      — Doyle 'Wahoo' Nicholson, USMC.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Crang ().

• Well we also offer help and advice to any one that asks us . always have you all know this . we work hard to have good teams to compete with. teams are getting better. Scorpion Union was a new Alliance less than 1 week old and gave us a great fight. As did The Rainmen. great job guys . We also are looking forward to working with EZ CO very soon !
    • Yes, this is something i can testimony from various feedback i got.

The Last Legion is involved in very serious help projects to various alliances, and we owe them several active alliances. They are not in a stance of "we are the strongest, let's rejoice and remain like that until the end of days !".

They are building their own healthy competitive environnement.
    • weak ! we lost a couple of late but trust me ! we win /finish most games we play ! i dont see you in many of our games so how would you even know? but i do see others and they know we do well !
    • And no most players try to Nap with us ! Only you chaps that want to fight us ! so you are talking from your point of view ! not most players in public matches . Granted there are a few that do attack us most die fast tho !