nuclear criuse missiles

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nuclear criuse missiles

ya i playing a game at 4x times the speed and am in a coalition and one of the member wants to biuld an icbm i told him nuiclear criuse missiles taken to the max would wipe out cities he says they didnt have you recently change how they work or whats the deal because he siad hes taken them to the max and they only damage the city by half he also use fighter jets is that the problem
    • hello

The post was edited 1 time, last by ross222 ().

• Hi ross222,

Ideally it would be best for your ally to submit a ticket about this issue so we can look into his game in detail. This being said there are a number of questions to ask with the situation you have just described.

You can also find me on Discord, let me know!
    Alphh
    Community Manager
    Conflict Of Nations | Dorado Games
  • If nukes were not working in older games this was a) either due to a bug (highly unlikely) b) the strong influence of anti-missile units killing the missiles.

The main issue with nukes was (and to a degree still is) that many new players research nukes for cruise missiles - fire them at a town or defensive units who maybe even are NBC protected and then wonder why not much happens... inadvertently they mix up the devastating destruction of a high tier ICBM and a "puny" low level battlefield nuke delivered via cruise missile. And there is a massive difference...

Mind you: we did not remove the ability for TD's, SAM's or even Mobile AA to engage incoming missiles... we just made the process more transparent and removed some features which lead to unexpected results. So the tiers are still in place and if you want to kill-kill-kill a city you'd best go for some big bang.
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf