Single player scenario's

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Single player scenario's

I have some ideas for single player scenario maps.
      The scenarios will be based on historic wars with today's weaponry.

- US civil war
      playable country's: USA (union) and confederate states.

- World War I Europe
      playable country''s: Allies: UK/USA, France, Italy and Russia.
      Central powers: German empire, austria-Hungary, ottoman empire and Bulgaria.

World war II Europe
      Playable country's: allies: UK/USA, France and Soviet Russia.
      axis: nazi Germany, Finnland Vichy france, Spain, Italy and Romania.

World war II Worldwide
      playable countries: Allies Brittish empire, USA, France, Soviet Russia, China
      Axis: Nazi germany, Italy, Vichy France, Japan, Thailand and Iraq

Yugoslav war
      playable country's: Crotatia, Serbia, Bosnia, slovenia and macedonia.

Chinese Civil war
      Playable countries: Republic of China and The peoples republik of China.
    • a 2nd american civil war map would be truly great and would be popular of course. i might suggest regional territories instead. i'd like it broken down by dynamic socio-political-ethnic regions but, kinda doubt that will fly ;]
      it could be a 1v1 map as ross says with north/south. game seriously needs a 1v1 or at least somthing smaller and easier to coordinate fully populated team play. singleplayer scenario concept though, not so good.

The post was edited 1 time, last by mccarty.geoff ().

• For Civil War, it would be cool to have 1 US player and all confederate states as individual players including Kentucky, West Virginia and Maryland. You could seek individual peace with US to live and would have to work together to beat US. Maybe the US could have a higher incidence of insurgent activity in their territories to model the race riots and draft riots. I definitely think it could work. For WW I and other ideas, not sure it would be any different that what you already have available.
    • I do not think there will be any historical battles or maps, as CON is a modern warfare strategy game. The devs might maybe do this as an event, but for doing historical maps there would need to be fully new units, maps and research, which would take a lot of time, so if there even will be any, this is not before really really far in the future. And as a said before, modern warfare.

Then i am not sure how the single-player mode would work, main point of the game is online playing with alliances and other players, to have on interactive a random war each time.
      Have a nice following day
      - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator
    • Some of these are actually covered by other products of our sister company Bytro. Check them out here:

callofwar.com

supremacy1914.com

If you want to play solo or "train" for the real thing, simply password a game and presto.
      Obviously you need to be able to create said map and have the password feature enabled, which in case of CON means you need a Security Council membership (5 Euro/USD month sub with nice benefits).

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Single player games could have a score, thus in stats you could have have what a person's high score is. Dev's could use them to play with the AI, more aggressive or populating like rabbits to create the Kobayashi Maru effect. If their is a popular single player game (that Dorado determines from stats), you could make it a 1,000 gold buy in and winner of a certain period would get 20,000 gold in return for high score. I must be getting old because sometimes I don't even want to look at the CoN News and see what crap is being spewed, so single player would be a nice way to take a break for a month.
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -
    • Luoniev wrote:

I do not think there will be any historical battles or maps, as CON is a modern warfare strategy game. The devs might maybe do this as an event, but for doing historical maps there would need to be fully new units, maps and research, which would take a lot of time, so if there even will be any, this is not before really really far in the future. And as a said before, modern warfare.

Then i am not sure how the single-player mode would work, main point of the game is online playing with alliances and other players, to have on interactive a random war each time.
      The cold war map is a historical map and you can use millitairy equipment that is devloped very recent.

MallahanJr wrote:

Single player games could have a score, thus in stats you could have have what a person's high score is. Dev's could use them to play with the AI, more aggressive or populating like rabbits to create the Kobayashi Maru effect. If their is a popular single player game (that Dorado determines from stats), you could make it a 1,000 gold buy in and winner of a certain period would get 20,000 gold in return for high score. I must be getting old because sometimes I don't even want to look at the CoN News and see what crap is being spewed, so single player would be a nice way to take a break for a month.
      Specialy the F-bombs in private messages are annoying.
      no buy in but i like the high score system,

you get points by
      - concouring a province
      - concouring a city
      - economy size

you get penalty points for,
      - losing units
      - losing a province
      - losing a city