stealth units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• stealth units

Guys, are have few questions

1) Are special forces visible while they travel on water as a ship and when they travel in the air as a plane?

2) When a group of superiority fighters + one stealth fighter attacks a group of enemy stealth fighters - will my superiority fighters deliver damage or not?

3) And what happens now when the base airport is killed for planes on attack or patrol mission? I heard there are some changes and that they will not go to the closes airport automatically. Will the mission be interrupted and they will go some airport still? Or they continue the mission? Where do they go for refueling after attack mission? And will they repeat the mission after refueling somewhere?

The post was edited 3 times, last by kimura ().

• Hello.

I have the answer to your third question. While planes are out on attack and the airport is taken, they will continue the mission, but on their way home if they have no reach to an airport the will unfortunately crash and be destroyed.
      Have a nice following day
      - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator
    • 1) they are visible when being transported (air or sea)

2) yes - combined stack damages apply

3) When a unit sorties out from an airport and the airport is destroyed it will 1. look for an alternative airport in range 2. crash if it does not find said airport
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf