Reveal Nations Forces Intel Purchase Is Not Sportsman-Like

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Reveal Nations Forces Intel Purchase Is Not Sportsman-Like

Friends, Romans, and Countrymen,

I was in game chat today when a competing Nation suggested I use gold to reveal a different Nation's forces prior to attacking. I guess I never knew you could do that. So I started poking around and sure enough I found it! If you select an enemy city and open the intelligence menu to hire agents, one of your options is to reveal a Nation's forces for 4,750 gold.

I wonder if this feature is really fair. I mean why research and build recon equipment if I can just reveal the Nation's forces at the click of a button.

Can we have maps that are more competitive and eliminate options to reveal forces of competitors buy simply clicking a button and spending some gold?????

Can we spend gold to prevent a competitor from using this feature? For instance, I can hire an agent to perform counter-ops to defend against enemy agents. How about allowing me to spend gold to prevent my forces from being revealed?

Sometimes I have wondered how an enemy "guessed" I was re-positioning my forces and seemed to have the perfect counter to my move. Now I know. X(

Peace Out!

Joe
    • Yes, i agree it's unfair, bit it's part of the business to be honest, and the company needs a bit of that to survive.

If you move often, and change positions, it becomes deprecated quite quickly. And also... it's expensive like hell.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Something like Electronic countermeasures would be quite nice in order to interfere with the enemy's reveal forces :D. Could also suggest some decoys instead of jammers
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks
    • New

are stealth units revealed on reveal all? If so please stop that haha. I would hope they had some way of not being noticed by satellites.

But electronic counter measures, ruse tactics. would bring about intelligent warfare to a cold war era :D maybee a elite commander whose units are always cloaked even with spies. (only visual contact can see through)

But the almighty Satelite eyes of god are very overpowered in intelligent warfare. But you guys need money too :S