[Question] When aircraft/navy using its defensive and offensive stats?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Question] When aircraft/navy using its defensive and offensive stats?

Maybe it's a noob questions, but:

1) Situation:
      a) 1x heli is going somewhere with an assist of another group 1xASF.
      b) enemy attacks direcly my heli by 1xASF
      c) i sent my ASF to fight hostile unit
      d) enemy ASF destroyed my heli, and did something like double strike, because my ASF also hurt badly when engaged enemy unit.

Q1: Is enemy ASF did att damage to heli, and then def dmg to my ASF? If so, att & def dmg values should differ, or that's another multikill trick available with air units. :D

2) Situation:
      a) my ASF is in patrol mode
      b) enemy SF has enter the patrol zone

Q2: Is ASF used his def damage or att damage?
      Q3: Is SF used his def damage or att damage?

3) Situation:
      a) 1x sub attacked 1x corvette from distance,
      b) sub attack as first, corvette responds to fire few seconds later

Q4: Are both units used att damage?

4) Situation:
      a) 1x corvette engaged 1x sub to a close combat,

Q5: Is corvette used it's att stats and then sub used it's def stats?

'Yes' or 'No' answers is enough for me.
      Display Spoiler

"We rarely recognize how wonderful it is that a person can traverse an entire lifetime without making a single really serious mistake — like putting a fork in one's eye or using a window instead of a door."
      - Marvin Lee Minsky

The post was edited 2 times, last by Efreet: more precision, grammar ().

• @maxchan22 The defensive stats are being used when your enemy attacks your unit. Think about it this way. Infantry has 3 defense against aircraft. If you send an aircraft to attack that infantry your aircraft will take up to 3 damage from that attack.
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks