Aircraft issues.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aircraft issues.

Hello guys,

Some issues that i've noticed in the game I'm playing right now.

1) So I'm Russia and my enemy is Germany. Poland has open borders with both of us. Interestingly we both sent our aircrafts to station in Warsaw, but once they landed they got "stuck in combat". Obviously planes don't attack while stationed on the ground, but they are in battle mode and we can't move them away.

2) The air battle mechanics are bugged. I sent 5 stealth air superiority fighters vs Germany's 5 normal air sup. fighters lvl 3 (my stealths are literally 2 times strnger) and we both lost 1 plane. How is that possible?
    • Hey @AndersonGOAT,

Regarding 1) The units actually are attacking, Transport trucks have an attack rating of 0.5. The crew men are fighting it out on the ground. In a roleplay world one can say that two fighter crews landed on the same allied airbase, when suddenly they noticed each other in the local canteen, resulting in a massive brawl :P

Regarding 2) The way combat is implemented as of writing this, the randomness factor of combat can have a very confusing influence on the outcome of a battle. With this in mind we are working on a dedicated rework on the combat logic. (More details will be disclosed soon)

Thanks!
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations