I think my CoN account was inadvertantly deleted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think my CoN account was inadvertantly deleted

I'm not sure, but I may have an idea of how or why this may have happened (maybe). Anyway, it was not what I was expecting to happen. If an administrator or someone like that would like to talk to me about it, and possibly look into it, I would appreciate it. Not the end of the world, but I was in the middle of two games. Thanks.
  • Hello Luoniev. I just pm'ed you. I did not delete my account, nor has the problem been resolved. Heck, I was actually online and playing at the time (2,436,007) when a window popped up saying something about not being able to 'authenticate' me. So I closed the [game] window, hit play again on the landing page, and instead of it just reloading the game, it went to the login screen. So I logged in, couldn't, and I've been locked out since. I even tried clicking on 'forgot password' and when I put in my email address it said 'A user with this email has not been found'. Again, I still cannot log in (Invalid username or password). Thanks again, Luoniev. You've always been nothing but very helpful.
  • Thanks for responding, Yak. Yes, same as ingame. As you can see, I've already explained the details of my situation above to Luoniev, who is trying to assist me with this problem. I just don't get it. But I'm quite sure you guys will get to the bottom of it. My ingame enemies are probably having a field day though! LOL Thanks again guys.
  • Seems to be a problem with my username. the email i was asked to use i no longer have access to. I sent Yak the 3 i use now. i had every thing set so i just clicked my desktop icon and i was in then all of a sudden i was not able to log in
    Files
    "There are only two types of aircraft — fighters and targets."
    — Doyle 'Wahoo' Nicholson, USMC.
  • i have not used that live.com email in years now. but it was still on a few game but i am unable to get into it in anyway ! been fighting with microsoft for years about it . so i went to Gmail some years back
    "There are only two types of aircraft — fighters and targets."
    — Doyle 'Wahoo' Nicholson, USMC.
  • Issue is resolved, remember that whenever you remove your accounts, your e-mail will be deleted from the accounts for GDPR laws. This might end up in a problem logging on with e-mail or trying to "forgot password" option, as there is not any email to reffer to.

Closed.
    Have a nice following day
    - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator