you need clearer definition of declaration of war

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• you need clearer definition of declaration of war

this has been an on going problem. ive invaded the country of nigeria. i conquered over 3/4 off the country , i was mopping up and when i was south africa came in try to capture territor that was left , my troops reached it first and were sitting there and came back to find i was at war with south africa. now the guy is claiming i poached his territroy and i attacked him but in both the news and events it clearly states he attacked my troops i know this is part of the game but the guy denies the news said and said i wrote the news letter saying he started the war if lose i dont mind but this needs to be straightend out to where if somebody crosses another persons territory it clearly states that , ive had enough off people crossing my borders saying i attacked them i dont mind being attacked and losing i would like it in bold letters for people who cant seem to read.
      • hello

The post was edited 1 time, last by ross222 ().

• This has been an on going problem. I've invaded the country of Nigeria. I conquered over 3/4 off the country , and I was mopping up and when South africa came in try to capture some territory that was left. my troops reached it (im assuming first) and were siting there and I came back to find i was at war with south africa. now the guy is claiming I took his territroy and i atacked but in both news and events it clearly states he attacked my troops. I know this is part of the game but the guy is denying what the news said and wrote in the news letter saying I started the war. if I lose I dont mind but this needs to be straightend out so if somebody crosses into another persons territory. it clearly states that , ive had enough off people crossing my borders saying i attacked them i dont mind being attacked and losing .i would like it in bold letters for people who missed it.

An edited versions for people like me whos head hurt when there is zero periods.
      I dream of cold lemonade and a day out on the beach, but my school dreams of cramming more math homework down my throat.

The post was edited 1 time, last by summeriscoming ().

• We use the NEWS to determine all sorts of incidents in our challenge matches. for the most part the news will be right on who attacked who first. But in a random game it does not matter if you attack some one you are at was with them . Seems to me is was the cause of long waypoint attacks from both players. Then going offline and not watching your units when attacking, poor scouting or any combo of that .
      "There are only two types of aircraft — fighters and targets."
      — Doyle 'Wahoo' Nicholson, USMC.
    • A Replay mode would actually be a great idea! Maybe the replay mode will only go back 2 days to save space, but it would be cool to see what happened. It also has a practical use: if you take a plane and you fly it over an enemy's territory, you could see what units are in the city if you were not online when it happened.
    • I think it is a generall problem that you can declare war or take it back peace in 1sec to another. There shouldt be a timeperiod of 12hours 24 hours after declaration befor it actuall changes to a war/ peace periode including a 5-7 days periode where you cant negotiate any other diplomatic status.

Lets say if you declare war you have to wait 12hours befor you actual can attack. And wait another 5 days befor you can negoiate Peace or cease fire.

This only if you fix the automatic wardecleration if 2 friedly nations approch the same land for a attack.