Corvette Lesson Learned the Hard Way

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Corvette Lesson Learned the Hard Way

Comrade Commanders!

In my latest debacle, I had a frigate and corvette in a stack attacking two corvettes in a stack. I was thinking I had the advantage. I was dead wrong.

My ships were still in the high seas when they attacked. The two enemy corvettes were stationed in coastal waters. My corvette died quickly and my frigate suffered major HP loss because it was fighting two ships by itself.

I thought something had to be wrong so I started checking out the corvette specifications. Sure enough I found the problem. The corvette loses half its available HP when sailing in high seas. Instead of 20 HP, it only had 10 HP. So, it was eliminated very quickly from the battle. =O

I will pass on this lesson learned the hard way to you for free. Do not allow corvettes to attack enemy vessels while still at High Sea. Make sure you are in coastal waters before attacking if at all possible. Don't be like Joe.

Peace Out!!

Joe